Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Intelligent Design Or "By Chance" Science (Theory of evolution)

You Know how I look at evolution because I am a christian and I follow the Bible. I really got a great perspective on intelligent design from Phil Robertson's Book UnPHILtered THE WAY I SEE IT ( follow this link or click the banner below) and like always the best perspective you can get is from the Bible. 

Evolution coincides with the big bang that scientist knew for a fact happened. Until they disproved it with their own science (check out this article at The Gospel Herald), so no big bang. Intelligent design is all around us and the complexity of life its self to me proves Intelligent design. For example a tiny acorn "by chance" grows into a giant mighty and complex oak tree that "by chance" makes air for humans to breath so they can continue to live, I don't think so. Thinking it all happened "by chance" through the big bang that started evolution and then all these complex plants and creatures came from it and the earth just "by chance" is in the perfect spot to sustain life, doesn't seem logical or scientific to me. You can keep your "by Chance" science.
                              
                           Romans 1:20

New Living Translation
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.








No comments:

Post a Comment